Friday, January 15, 2010

What Makes Me... Me

Talking about yourself is probably one of the easiest things to do. Here are the bits and pieces of my life that shaped who I am to this day. I was born July 11, 1991, in Montclair, New Jersey. At the delicate age of two, I moved to Georgia where the most important parts of my life would occur. Growing up, I was like any other child, extremely curious with too much energy for one little body. To make sure I became a successful youth and adult, my mother took that excess energy and made sure I did something productive with it. Thanks to my mother's efforts, I am pretty confident in knowing that I am a well rounded adult. I grew up in Stone Mountain, Georgia. I attended Annistown Elementary, Shiloh Middle, Shiloh High, and Columbia High, once I had to move back to New Jersey. School was never a problem for me. I always had a good head on my shoulders and I was not easily distracted. Unfortunately, good years turned bad when my mother passed away from colon cancer at the beginning of my sophomore year. I was completely uprooted from the state I called home and was relocated to Maplewood, New Jersey. I hated it and could not wait to leave. Now I am back in Atlanta and loving it. Other than my life story, there are other things about me that one may find interesting. I love anything mildly related to entertainment, movies, video games, and especially music. If you looked through my playlist, you would find a little bit of everything ranging from John Legend and Common to Lilly Allen and Santigold. My favorite movies are action flicks and comedies. I like horror movies,too, but I haven't seen any good ones lately. My favorite movies are Bad Boys II, Juno,Transformers and any of the Disney classics. I never really had a favorite book. Growing up, I liked the Artemis Fowl series, but I haven't read any of those in a while either. My major is International Economics. I hope to get a job at a major entertainment label. My outlook on life is basically keeping an open eye out for opportunities because you never what life may throw at you, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment